At Compass, we believe training is integral to the implementation of both our software Regional Pro4 and our various solutions.
The training Compass AFM provides is composed of two modules
1. Usage of our EAM / CAFM software
2. Implementation of your chosen solution using International best practice techniques
One size rarely fits all, which is why we deliver the training you need in the style that suits your business.
1. Onsite Classroom workshops - hands-on instruction that focuses on teaching essential skills, while enforcing organizational policies and procedures. Our classroom workshops are taught using techniques that encourage understanding. Interactive hands-on training is a key component of our training programs using real data in a normal work environment.
2. Distance Learning - The reality of today's working environment is that people are stretched more than ever before. The need to learn coupled with less time has resulted in the need for training options that go beyond a traditional classroom. When on-site training is not possible we use remote training working in conjunction with Skype and GoToMyPC or LogMeIn software.
3. Video Tutorials - Used as a reference backup to our onsite and distance training. Due to the ease of use of Regional Pro4, some clients have found the tutorials sufficient for their initial needs.